Performing landscaping maintenance including lawn care, aerating, grass cutting and edging, trimming, watering as well as tree and shrub pruning and planting.
- Full-Time seasonal positions
- 15 to 30 hours per week
- Flexible schedule Mondays through Sundays
- Start date: ongoing
- Rate starting at: $16.00 to $17.00 per hour (depends upon experience)
Employee reports to home base location in Southside Edmonton, however, work locations vary throughout Edmonton and surrounding area.
High School Diploma completed
Related experience is an asset
Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Punctuality and reliability are essential
- Mandatory adherence to all Company safety policies and other protocols
- Clean drivers licence (Alberta Driver’s Abstract will be requested)
- Working knowledge of all aspects of landscape maintenance and equipment
- Willingness to learn, and are interested in, personal development
- Ability to take direction and follow through with instructions and work well in a team setting
- Ability to cope with the physical requirements and outdoor elements on a daily basis
- Ability to operate, with proficiency, all types of landscape maintenance equipment
Outdoors, fast-paced environment, work under pressure, tight deadlines, repetitive tasks, handling heavy loads, physically demanding, combination of sitting, standing, walking, bending, crouching and kneeling.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Job Category||Landscaping, Snow Clearing|