CentreCore Group Inc.
Service At Its Best
Performing janitorial duties including patrolling facility, responding to spills, cleaning washrooms, sweeping/mopping floors, removing garbage, etc.
- Full-Time position
- 20 to 40 hours per week
- Flexible schedule Mondays through Sundays
- Start date: ongoing
- Rate starting at: $15.00 to $16.00 per hour (depends upon experience)
Employee reports to home base work location in Edmonton.
Related experience is an asset
Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Punctuality and reliability are essential
- Mandatory adherence to all Company safety policies and other protocols
- Working knowledge of all aspects of cleaning procedures and related equipment
- Willingness to learn, and are interested in, personal development
- Ability to take direction and follow through with instructions and work well in a team setting
- Ability to cope with the physical requirements on a daily basis
- Ability to operate, with proficiency, all types of janitorial equipment
Indoors (possibility of some outdoor duties), fast-paced environment, work under pressure, tight deadlines, repetitive tasks, handling heavy loads, physically demanding, combination of sitting, standing, walking, bending, crouching and kneeling
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.