Food Court Attendant – PartTime
CentreCore Group Inc.
Service At Its Best
Performing janitorial duties in a food court including sanitizing tables/chairs, cleaning trays, responding to spills, cleaning washrooms, sweeping/mopping floors, removing garbage/recycling, etc.
- Full-Time position
- 10 to 30 hours per week
- Flexible schedule Mondays through Sundays
- Start date: ongoing
- Rate starting at: $15.00 per hour (depends upon experience)
Employee reports to home base work location in Edmonton.
Related experience is an asset
Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Punctuality and reliability are essential
- Mandatory adherence to all Company safety policies and other protocols
- Working knowledge of all aspects of cleaning procedures and related equipment
- Willingness to learn, and are interested in, personal development
- Ability to take direction and follow through with instructions and work well in a team setting
- Ability to cope with the physical requirements on a daily basis
- Ability to operate, with proficiency, all types of janitorial equipment
Indoors, fast-paced environment, work under pressure, tight deadlines, repetitive tasks, physically demanding, combination of sitting, standing, walking, bending, crouching and kneeling
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.